trinalb
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: What am I the only one??

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleB'sMom View Post
I didn't know there were cloth diaperers in FSJ. I wish we had've met before I left...although I am going back this weekend for the first time since we left!! I can't wait!
Hey, I know you! I was reading your post thinking, "boy, this person sounds familiar," but the part about you not having been back to FSJ confused me, because I thought you had. Then I saw your sig and realized it is you. I don't know if you'll remember me. My name is Trina, I go to The Shelter. I'm good friends with Hillary. I had a little one this past October, so I would've just been pregnant when you left. I couldn't help Hill paint your old house because of it!

Anyway, I've been CDing Caleb full time since he was about 6 weeks old. And Hill sometimes CDs too, although not so much lately. I actually know a few moms in town who CD at least part time, so you're not alone!

Norwex Independent Consultant | ISO Plus-size SSC, WCMT/HB w/ptw straps, L side-snap swim dipes & European wool clothing
trinalb is offline   Reply With Quote