Old 06-02-2009, 10:35 PM   #34
LittleB'sMom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What am I the only one??

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinalb View Post
Hey, I know you! I was reading your post thinking, "boy, this person sounds familiar," but the part about you not having been back to FSJ confused me, because I thought you had. Then I saw your sig and realized it is you. I don't know if you'll remember me. My name is Trina, I go to The Shelter. I'm good friends with Hillary. I had a little one this past October, so I would've just been pregnant when you left. I couldn't help Hill paint your old house because of it!

Anyway, I've been CDing Caleb full time since he was about 6 weeks old. And Hill sometimes CDs too, although not so much lately. I actually know a few moms in town who CD at least part time, so you're not alone!
Well Hey Trina, yep I remember you. That's awesome that you cloth. I used cloth since day 1 with Braelyn. It is awesome. Did you know Charlene? She moved back to sask, anyway she cloth diapers too! And I think Christine told me before I left that she cloth diapers too....but since I was moving, it was hard to talk about it much!

Nope I haven't been back since we were there to sign the final papers for Hill and Phil. I sure miss it though. I love PR and have met some great people, but there is something about FSJ. I am going up this weekend and am really hoping to get Brae dedicated on sunday!! I am so excited! I wanted her to be dedicated in the church that I was "born" into and she was first brought to as well! Maybe I'll catch you there on sunday. I am expecting #2 about the same time Hill is expecting #3!! Thar shelter! It's a baby place!