View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
aggiemom
Registered Users
seller

Re: Moving To Texas- Houston Area

We live in Katy...that is west Houston suburbs. I have been here for almost 20 yrs and I have lived here with my dh for 14. There are a lot of nice new apartment developments going up in the Katy area. The schools are top rated and the school district provides a lot of good programs. My kids were all in early intervention through the school district and theirs is the best in the city hands down. The medical care is great as well...my kids have a lot of medical needs, so we have been to drs all over this town. There is a great and active mother's group that I belong to and it is a great way to meet new people. There is a great outlet mall close by and lots of grocery stores and other stores nearby as well as great restaurants. It is far enough on the outskirts of Houston to not feel "big city" but close enough to be near to all the "big city" amenities.

Please feel free to PM me about anything and I will do my best to answer if you have any questions! Good luck!

To learn more about Mitochondrial disease, please visit our website... www.caringbridge.org/visit/pohlaboys

Last edited by aggiemom; 06-08-2009 at 10:26 PM.
aggiemom is offline   Reply With Quote