remrath
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: The triumphant home VBAC of Arwen Olivia *long*

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanatic4cloth View Post
congrats. I had that happen to me as well but i was in the hospital. same kind of nasty tear. they packed a sposie with ice cut open at the top filled with ice. and then taped it worked wonders for down there. ALso told me to spray dermoplast there its pain reliving spray that helped as well congrats momma. on a beautiful and triumphiant birth
I did get some spray lidocane. I initially got the dermoplast, but it has lanolin and I'm horribly allergic to the stuff. I'm feeling much better everywhere I got stitches, it's a couple places that didn't need stitches that I think have microabrasions and bruising. Or at least that's what I'm thinking. That sposie with ice is a really good idea! Are we talking momma sposie or diaper sposie. I'm thinking diaper cause I just don't see a momma one opening up.
Wife to Nick, 10 years now. Mom to Lydia (c/s) 6/6/07, Mom to Arwen (HBAC) 6/3/09, Mom to Silas 7/2/12. Jesus loving, CDing, BFing, non vaxing , homeschooling SAHM who loves my new community is Spring Hill, TN
Due October 2014
remrath is offline   Reply With Quote