Mags462
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evie'sMama View Post
I truly hope that it wasn't painful for your sons during the procedure. I'm just speaking as the wife of a DH with a botched circ to let you know that sometimes sex is painful for me because of my husband's circ. You may think he's not hurting now, but his future wife may have to hurt all their married life. I don't think you have the right to do that to her.
I am sorry you are not able to fully enjoy that part of your married life as well as you would like to.... Truly i am, but....

As the mother of these children i DO have to right to make any medical decision i feel is the best for my children. Whether people agree with it or not is fine, but as their mother, that is my job - to educate myself and then choose accordingly. This to me runs along the same lines as vaxing, regular doctors visits, tubes in the ears, etc.... it's all medical procedures that i either consent to in their behalf or not.

But like i said above, i am sorry you have had a bad experience. My sister is a NICU nurse and the horror stories about what can go wrong in a pregnancy or by choosing to be induced with cytotec, have an epidural, etc could fill volumes of books - there are ALWAYS botched/failed procedures no matter which medical decision you are deciding upon. I feel i am making the best choice for my children, and as their mother that is my choice to make. I cannot base my decisions out of fear of what "might" go wrong....

Then again that is just my