Old 06-22-2009, 08:14 AM   #285
mindyt289
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags462 View Post
I am sorry you are not able to fully enjoy that part of your married life as well as you would like to.... Truly i am, but....

As the mother of these children i DO have to right to make any medical decision i feel is the best for my children. Whether people agree with it or not is fine, but as their mother, that is my job - to educate myself and then choose accordingly. This to me runs along the same lines as vaxing, regular doctors visits, tubes in the ears, etc.... it's all medical procedures that i either consent to in their behalf or not.

But like i said above, i am sorry you have had a bad experience. My sister is a NICU nurse and the horror stories about what can go wrong in a pregnancy or by choosing to be induced with cytotec, have an epidural, etc could fill volumes of books - there are ALWAYS botched/failed procedures no matter which medical decision you are deciding upon. I feel i am making the best choice for my children, and as their mother that is my choice to make. I cannot base my decisions out of fear of what "might" go wrong....

Then again that is just my
Mama don't ever let anybody make you feel bad about any decision you have ever made for your child. That is your decision, not thiers to make!!!!

Poser= Someone who pretends to be something that they are not.
mindyt289 is offline   Reply With Quote