ajane
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Tracy~ View Post
As my hubby says...guys do NOT look at each other in the locker room b/c they don't want to appear homosexual.

As for the girlfriends...they will THANK YOU and so will HE b/c from what I understand it is *much* more enjoyable when you have your full penis the way God made you.
I know, the whole locker room thing is just hogwash to me. And, if his intact penis affects the way a future girlfriend feels for him, then obviously he needs to find someone else anyhow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DommysMommy View Post
My husband was the same way. He never watched a video, or read information about it. The day we found out we were having another boy, I cried and cried. I didn't want to even have to TALK about with him or his close-minded family. But our baby was a boy, so the talk had to happen. Weeks and months went by, and we never talked about it. As the due date got closer, I'd ask him, and he'd say he didn't know and then the conversation was dropped. So I made the decision on my own. When DS2 was born, I just told them no circ. His family continued to ask me for the first weeks of his life. "Are you sure you're not gonna do it? It's not too late ya know." I told them over and over it wasn't going to happen. And while DH never really defended me, he never pressured either. He knew I had done my research and he trusted me. Some of our family made ugly comments, but I was standing my ground.
One time when I was changing his diaper, my SIL says "we can't called it a peanut, cause it doesn't look like one" to which I said "sure it does. It's just an unshelled peanut." Her response was "it looks like an anteater." Pssh, oh well. She went on to have a boy a few months after DS2 was born. She got him circed, and she REFUSED to watch a video because "they just found the worst videos to post; not all circs are like that." His birth was "traumatic" already, so might as well do all the painful stuff while he's still adjusting to the world. Yeah, cause what a wonderful welcoming.
I've also noticed that his shaft is attached to his fat pad funny. The top of his penis is longer than the bottom because of the bottom is attached to the fat pad kinda high. The doc said it's competely fine, and nothing to be concerned about. The more I've been reading, the more I think they took too much skin off. My poor sweet nephew. Her husband went as far as to tell me that him and his friends used to make fun of their intact friends. That made me want to throw up. I just told him that hopefully his friends will be more mature than he was. Grow up would ya? It's not gonna change my mind just because he was an #*$&% as an adolescent.
And FYI, DS1 is circed, and has never noticed a difference between him and his brother. Granted he's only a toddler (almost 3), but he knows what his looks like and what his brothers looks like. He points and says "Porter's penis" and that's it. We'll see if he EVER notices a difference.
Thanks for your input! I'm actual thankful that my nephew is intact (dh's brother's son) and I'm pretty sure that my brother in law is, but not certain.. So, atleast I have that in my "corner."