View Single Post
Old 06-01-2006, 07:46 PM   #2
Shanna
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Milk and vomiting?

My kids both got sick from milk the other day. DS has drank milk for a long time. DD only drinks a little occasionally as she's still bf. I tossed what was left of the carton, called costco to report it, and bought more. They haven't been sick since. The sell by date was 6/6 and this happened a few days ago. My Mom ( a microbiologist) said it was entirely possible there might have been some kind of bacterial contamination and that they wouldn't even know it unless there was a cluster of cases. I originally thought DD had the stomach flu, and wasn't surprised when DS got sick too. But both times it was right after they had milk. And they had no other symptoms and no other vomiting.

Try a new gallon, but if it still happens maybe there's a milk allergy or sensitivity? .

Shanna is offline   Reply With Quote