View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:01 PM   #1
mommyandlayla
Registered Users

My Mood:
Three Monkeys Cloth Diapers

Approximate date of purchase: June 26, 2009

Where did you purchase the item(s) from: threemonkeysclothdiapers.com (she also has an etsy store but I forget the name)

What did you buy: 3 All in Ones

How was the customer service: Awesome. I got a response from Stacey the next day to let me know she was filling orders in 7-10 days (all dipes are made to order) and that she would e-mail when they were sent out. About a week later she let me know to watch for them in the mail and I got them about 5 days later.

Review of the product: These diapers are so cute! They are very trim, she has tons of fabric choices, and lots of upgrade options. She recommends washing ten times before max absorbancy will be reached. I was so excited to get mine I washed them once and put it on her right away, shortly after she fell asleep for the night. I didn't plan to put them to the test that soon but we didn't have any leaks at all! They worked great, I am really impressed.

Any additional comments: Not only are the diapers really cute, they are a great price too. She includes shipping to the US and Canada (being from Canada I was impressed, it usually costs a lot to ship here).

Would you do business with them again? Yes/No - For sure. Stacey was a dream to deal with, got the diapers fast and I am ordering 6 more at the end of the month.

WAHM response (if we are provided with one):
mommyandlayla is offline   Reply With Quote