Thread: ~$5 Meal Ideas~
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2007, 02:17 PM   #115
kimsclothkids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ~$5 Meal Ideas~

Yum Yum ! I am going to make the taco cups tonight!!
Ok, Here goes,
Cheese burger casserole:
Ingredients:
1 can cheap small biscuits
1 Cup Velveta cheese
1 Lb hamburger meat (or turkey ground)
1 Cup salsa

Place your biscuits in the bottom of a 9x9 square dish, press to make a "crust" Cook and drain your meat, stir in salsa, Layer on top of the uncooked biscuits, meat mixture, cubed cheese, meat mixture, cubed cheese. Cook like it tells you to on the biscuit can. YUMMY!!

How about "Breakfast for dinner"!
Ingredients:
Biscuits
Milk
Sausage
Flour
Salt and Pepper
Eggs

In a saucepan, cook your sausage, when sausage is cooked, sprinkle about 2 1/2 Tbls of flour over the sausage and drippings, stir until a paste is made. (Cook it about a minute for good taste) Add milk a little at a time, always stiring, When you have enough gravy to feed your family, and the gravy is thick enough, serve over biscuits. Make some eggs to go with it and there you have it!!
Oh yeah, when you start to add your milk, go ahead and cook your biscuits. They will be nice and hot when you add the gravy! YUM YUM!!

Last but not least,
Poe mans supper!
Ingredients:
Ground hamburger meat 1 lb
6 potatos
1 can diced tomatos
1 Large onion
corn
bread

All you do is get some foil, Make a hamburger patty, Cut potatos in "potato chips" thin slices, Cut onion into rings. Put your hamburger patty in foil first, then put your potatos in next, then the onions, and last your tomatos. This is a single serving thing. You make as much or as little as you want to. Fire up the grill and cook for about an hour or until the meat is cooked through. Bring it in, or better yet, have a meal outside. Give one "pouch" to everone in the family, open it up and enjoy what is inside. It is so good and such a fun way to eat! Make some corn to go with it and serve bread and butter!
Mmmmm...

I hope you like these, My 2 year old eats the heck out of all of these meals!
WOHM to NoahJacoband MeganLoving wife to my #1 man, Aaron I have a one of a kind family and a one of a kind life and I'm loving every minute of it!
kimsclothkids is offline   Reply With Quote