View Single Post
Old 08-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #1030
alikats099
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Oklahoma Mamas, check in here!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aecryan View Post
I think it is a good idea. All my friends with kids already cd, so I really wouldn't have anyone to invite if I were the hostess. KWIM?

I guess it would be like any other business (mary kay, pampered chef, etc), you would have to really be committed.
Thank you. I have been giving out some our dipes to those I know who don't CD. Which got me thinking that a company that does parties where no CD and CDing moms can come and see the dipes would be so fun. It would be a great for already CDing MOMs to check out the dipes before they buy and would give the nonCding moms a chance to meet other CDing moms and learn that it isn't that gross or hard to do.

I am in way to deep not to be committed. I have a website coming which is being linked to hyena cart and I already have a named registered. I was going to do the company just over the net and then maybe in a Band M then I had the party idea. So I was curious of what other CD moms thought. So thank you again.

http://www.PudderPals.etsy.com Onesize cloth diapers and more!
alikats099 is offline   Reply With Quote