Kaboom
Registered Users
Formerly: ErinMartin
seller

My Mood:
Re: Top ten reasons not to circumcise your son

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamakori View Post
My first son is circumcised. I did not want it, but my DH felt strongly about it, and at the time I decided to let him make the "penis decisions." It was the wrong choice and I cried about it for a long time. When DS #2 was born, we did not circumcise him. So far it has been a non-issue for us. The boys bathe together several times a week and my oldest has never noticed that his brother is different. I'm sure he will someday, but it's just not an issue for now. I can never undo my oldest son's genital mutilation, but it has helped having another son who does not have to deal with that. Anyway, I just wanted to throw it out there that you do not have to circumcise all boys in a family just because that's the decision you made the first time.
Same thing here, DS1 is circ'd even though I really didn't want it done, but my DH was so pushy, I just left the decision up to him. DS2 is 2 years younger than DS1 and I flat out told my DH is wasn't going to happen. He still doesn't agree with me and wishes DS2 was circ'd, but too damn bad. If my 2nd son wants it done after he's 18, that's up to him. If this next baby is a boy, he won't be circ'd either.

Kaboom Pocket Pants Pattern!
Use code 'DSMAMA10' at checkout for 10% off!
Kaboom is offline   Reply With Quote