View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 12:02 PM   #29
TwinKristi
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Is it wrong to cd my daycare child?

I really can't see a reason why she would be against it, ya know? If she's in your care 13 hours a day (which is A LOT!!) and you send her home in a sposie than I would wonder why she would be against it, if she was. I don't know why people freak out about CDs, some ppl give me the weirdest looks when I say that we use cloth. They have the 70's prefold & plastic pants idea stuck in their head. I showed 3 moms Jacob's bum yesterday at our baseball game b/c they'd never seen anything BUT the old kind. He was wearing a FB and they were amazed! LOL If she isn't an icky pooper and she has rash issues I would actually make it a policy that you use CDs. If you're providing, washing, drying, etc. than its really not even a bother for her and it shouldn't matter. Good luck!! With 2 kids and another on the way plus another 13 hrs a day, I sure hope that mama pays you well!