View Single Post
Old 09-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #1
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Prayers for my baby Joey

My ds, almost 6 months has severe reflux. He has been on several meds and through a lot. Everyday he hurts, he crys so much and barely sleep. It is so difficult seeing him like this and knowing that all that I can do may not be enough. What he needs prayers for most now if well, my milk supply. He never learned to latch and I have been pumping since day one. We have tried formulas, but even when he gets 1/2 oz to supp, he gets very sick, he becomes even more fussy and throws up all day, then refuses to eat for most of the day. I had a freezer stash of donor milk from a milk bank, but we are out and cannot afford to get anymore. I have been pumping like crazy and am not getting much. I am so worried when he wakes tonight (he eats very small meals and gets up at least 5 times a night, so he eats an ounce when he gets up each time) that I will have to give him formula. Please pray I get a supply boost, I know it's something so simple, but it is so important for him to stay away from the formula. Please pray he will feel better and grow out of this and for me to have strength to keep pumping and keep going with no sleep. Thanks mamas so much!

*****So far-
Thanks mamas for the prayers, thoughts and ideas! I tried a dark ale-and it was an odouls (sp?) and that's not even a "Real" beer and it made me so sick-but maybe it will up my supply. DS has been having about 8 oz of formula each day but seems to be doing better on it than when I had to supp before. So that's good. It just stinks that I am trying my best and doing all this work to keep him off the formula since he still doesn't do 100% on it and I just can;t keep up with the little piggy! Maybe this is a temporary thing because I am just so stressed with all we have going on in our life. Hopefully things will keep looking up

Last edited by blessedmama2; 09-14-2009 at 12:31 AM. Reason: typos
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote