View Single Post
Old 09-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #1
ishwishdish
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Hopp backpack, Hotsling 4, Kozy, BWing dvds

Hoppediz Dublin backpack, hard to find, EUC $16 ppd

Hotslings size 4 chocolate dots pouch, great shape and lightly used, has a couple tiny blue marks on one dot (click for pic) which can be worn on the inside and unseen $16 ppd

HTF Crazy Quilt Kozy on black, old school style with pocket. Straps are soft, not stiff. Crazy quilt fabric is corduroy and so soft and snuggly, looks awesome and pictures don't do it justice! No flaws, and strong as an ox. Nicely broken in, makes a great car carrier also. I wouldn't be selling except to pay bills. (Can you tell I loved this carrier?!)
PM me if you have any ?s, thanks!
$42 ppd

Instruction books and dvds, great for helping mamas out and getting them hooked! Also great to keep for your own children someday. Maybe you want to learn more ways to carry or new tips?

These are all in good shape, some unused excellent condition. Please ask me about selling these as a lot. Prices don't include shipping, PM me your zip code please.
  • 2 1 Storchenweige Wrapping Instructions book, 20 pages with good sized black and white pictures and lots of carries $2.50[-/]
  • 3 Didymos Tying Instructions books, small black and white pictures with 6 carries and many variations, 20 pages and lots of great tips $2.50 each
  • 1 Didymos Tying Instructions dvds $2.50 each
  • 2 1 Storchenweige Tying Your Wrap dvd (never opened, still sealed) $2.50
  • 2 Zolowear Pouch & Ring Sling Instructional dvds $2.50 each
  • 3 Zolowear wearing instructions booklets, color illustrations and color photo tips section $1.00 each
  • Lot of 4 instructions: Hotslings, Maya Wrap, Babyhawk and Ergo $1.50
Thanks!

Last edited by ishwishdish; 11-25-2009 at 08:37 AM.
ishwishdish is offline   Reply With Quote