View Single Post
Old 06-04-2006, 08:41 PM   #3
bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Anyone else have light positives?

Try First Response! With my first pregnancy, I tested a couple of days before my period was due and got a very faint positive. I went the next morning to the doctor to confirm and their urine test showed nothing so they did a blood test. It was a VERY faint positive so they sent the blood off for an hCG count...it was only 50! I actually wound up losing that baby because I never produced enough hCG...but First Response picked it up. With DJ, I didn't do a HPT...my doc caught it before I noticed. This time, we weren't TTC but I know exactly when it happened (we were having problems so it was the only time we dtd!) My doc's office did a blood test about a week after that because they were doing bloodwork anyway. It was negative. I did a First Response test about 3 days later and again it was negative. Did another First Response 2 days later and it was clearly positive. Can't remember exactly when my last AF was or when I O'd but like I said, it was about 10-12 days after we "did it".

Oh and by the way, the reason I initially got the First Response test was because it was a couple of dollars cheaper than all the others!
bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote