View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 06:07 PM   #21
kt~mommy
Registered Users
Formerly: ben***katieh
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sounds like it's time to vote... bfps in the ttc forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinKristi View Post
Maybe I'm totally cofused here? Even though it looks like the vast majority are saying yes, if no won, would you not be allowed to post pics in ATTS or JTC? My understanding was that this was to vote on whether or not you should post a seperate thread with BFP/HPT pics in TTC.
i think you're right, that we are just voting on whether there can be bfp threads withing ttc. i have heard concerns about 'clogging up' atts or jtc whichever. plus, for me, it would be sad to post your bfp in a daily thread, when that one gets lost or discarded each day. you'd not have all your stuff in one place. i don't know that it really matters all that much about whether they are in atts vs. their own post, but i do understand the argument that if someone wanted to opt against seeing those bfps it'd be easier to avoid them if they are in their own thread vs. amongst all the other chatter going on in other daily chat thread.