View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 07:00 PM   #23
HeatherlovesCDs
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Sounds like it's time to vote... bfps in the ttc forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMamma38 View Post
I voted to keep bfp's in the TTC forum--(all BFP's) It's not a ttc forum without them.
I chose to open the bfp posts I click on to read or I can chose not to,an easy choice.
If it's a fly by post of a bfp--it's ok w/ me,as I know those will happen.

ALL bfps are to be celebrated!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
I absolutely agree with Char.. while it's more annoying to see people who are in the "not trying, but what do you think" boat, I'm all for analyzing pee sticks, no matter who's they are
I agree with Char and Lori. I'm not really into seeing "the I wasn't trying posts", but I just don't open those or I just say congrats depending on my mood. I suffer from primary infertility. I still really like looking at other's BFP's. It gives me hope. Days when I didn't want to see them, I avoided them. I, personally, am not into posting them directly in the ATTS or JTC or the "struggling for more" thread. I think when you do that, the ladies who are posting in those groups don't have the option of avoiding seeing them that day. I know for the JTC ladies, it can be very hard to see. So, I told them I got a BFP and gave them a link to my thread if they wanted to see it. But, that's just my