View Single Post
Old 09-24-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
blessedmama2
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: I feel like a slave to my pump!!!

Kepp up it! I looooaaathe my pump-because I exclusively pump! My ds has yet to learn to nurse! On Oct 18th it will be 7 months that I have been pumping! I have a high needs baby, an attention depirved almost 3 year old(his brother hogs most of my time, my poor little guy) My little one never sleeps, I have a dh that hours at work change all the time and it's such a stressful job since he is in the military, he works long hours. We have hardly any help with anything-we've moved right after ds#2 was born because there was mold in our base house and now we're getting ready for the boys and I to move several times while dh does training for the military-then after his traing we will move 2 more times as a family in the next year! So I have 5 weeks to pack up the entire house that we recently moved to move to I don't even know yet! I feel like I am going to just pass out from exhaustion, but I still spend hours a day with my pump! If I can do it-I know you can keep it up! You're doing great mama! You def cab work on gettingyour supply back up. There's tons of ways and if you get back on track with umping I am sure that alone will get your supply back up! Godd luck mama! You're doing great for so long!
Nikki-mama to 3 little miracles that complete me. 3 BOYS M-10/06 (my Invitro baby) J-3/09 (my LO that keeps me on my toes) and J-9/10 (my totally unexpected miracle that completed our family) Proud Air Force wife to M.
blessedmama2 is offline   Reply With Quote