View Single Post
Old 10-03-2009, 10:13 AM   #11
sandmark
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: weekend daffodil chat

Tryin: I'm allergic to feathers too. Had to rehome my parrot because of it and can't use anything down at all. I developed that allergy just a few years ago. Funny how pregnancy can exacerbate things.

We don't have a BBB in our area of the country. Just Babies R Us. I never go there.

Just curious, why don't you want to tell your brother you're having a baby? If he's coming to visit when you are due then he may change his mind about visiting at all. I'd be super miffed if my sibling had a baby, especially if it was during a planned visit and I had no idea about it. That's just me though.

New: Have a great time at your shower and b-day parties today! Have some cake for me! We're not having a shower for this baby. It stinks because we could really use some stuff for her. Oh well, just buying it ourselves and trying to save as much as possible! We're reusing all of DS's things.

Fan: Thanks. I know, I always list my stuff for like 25% or less of what we paid for it. There are people out there that recognize the good deal and won't haggle but it's a pain getting through all the hagglers out there first!

I just listed an XL Maternity Clothes lot for $50. 40 pieces, mostly dressy work clothes to casual. Stuff I don't wear or doesn't fit right. Does that sound like I'm asking too much?