View Single Post
Old 10-04-2009, 11:01 PM   #26
Veronica
Registered Users
seller
seller

Re: Discriminatory shipping for Canadians?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blessedmama2 View Post
I'm still rather new here, and I put that I wouldn't ship to Canada at the moment because of the DC. From what I understand you can't have DC from the states to Cananda? I just want to be able to track everything until I get tons of feedback, because being new, I've already been taken advantage of and I have to make sure I cross all my t's and dot all my i's so I can keep a great rating, KWIM? So with that being said, why can't DC be tracked to Canada?
The package can be tracked to the boarder, But after it crosses it leaves US post and turns into Canada post. IMO it's just too complicated and too much work they dont want to bother. But please correct me if im wrong.

On another note, I ran into an issue shipping within Canada, where the customer put a stop payment after I had shipped the item, When I tried to track the package and have it returned I was told by a few different pp at the po that once it ships it no longer belongs to the shipper it belongs to the recipient, So my question is how does the shipper get blamed when a package doesnt arrive?