View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 11:11 AM   #2
thirdtimemomma
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: HELP! I have no idea how to sell my diapers!

To change your headin go to "edit post" then click "go advanced". That should let you do it. As far as pics in your post.. Just post a link to your snap fish or photobucket account.
Clean up your link a bit. ONly the purple part is the link the rest you can delete. Bold part of your listing. Like this part:

I have 9 Bubu Bebe OS old style fitted diapers for sale btwn $11ppd and 13ppd. Some are VGUC just some fading from sunning. Some are GUC just some fading and the elastic on the sides has a few pin holes in the outer fabric. I listed the problems, if any, for each diaper as well as their prices in the description line for each pic in photobucket. I will give a discount if you buy multiples or the whole lot.

Then remember you can bump in the AM and again in the PM. You may want to shorten your description a bit as well. Maybe similar to this.. I hate reading too much about a diaper. Especially if you described them on Photobucket.

9 Bubu Bebe OS old style $11ppd and 13ppd. X number are VGUC some fading from sunning. X number GUC fading, the elastic on the sides has a few pin holes in the outer fabric. I will give a discount if you buy multiples or the whole lot.

HTH!!
thirdtimemomma is offline   Reply With Quote