Old 10-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #9
ChunkiBunz Diaperz
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: STICKY PLEASE! WAHMs who offer LayAway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltic Creations View Post
well with the customs im thinking they pay as they can and once the almost final payment is made then is when i would do the actual custom not before hand make sense? my turn around is only 24 hours or less so it wouldnt be hard for me i can see some mamas having it harder but if they have collected money on the custom already it shouldnt be a problem if there was a cancellation
i to think this would be good- because i wont start a custom until its at least half paid. just because i dont always have all the extra time. i would wait till then-

ok so this is what im think-

layaway from instocks would be 15% of price- plus payments at least 1 x a month. depending on the price of instock i would need to be paid within 30 days i am thinking.

also- customs layaway- 15% upfront- and that will hold the custom spot and fabrics picked. then- once half is paid.. i need finals on print choices ect.

each payment for layway must be paid- with your layaway number- through the HC slot i would put on my site just for you. no last names of course. each person would have a layaway number and first name with last initial.
customs can take up to 30 days to pay half.

wdyt?

i am still thinking about this as i have never done this before.

i also think a restock fee if they cancel plus they loose there deposit?? is that how it works?

Check out River City Boutique -Blog & HC You can Fan me at the bottom of my HC
NWI Natural Family Living Fair 8-2010-Blog & Fan Page more info to come
[/FONT]
ChunkiBunz Diaperz is offline   Reply With Quote