View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:11 PM   #56
RebekahG77
Registered Users
seller

Re: A Double-Dog Dare for those that are challenged by their little girl's hair!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squig'sMumMum View Post
I won the war today I lost several battles along the way (trying to use bow clips on the sides, she pulled them out as soon as I took my hand away), but I used a single bow clip to sweep the sides of DD's hair back and pin it at the back of her head. Looked very cute and yet grownup. She left it alone for the most part, I only had to fix it 3 times throughout the day
I took pics, but can't upload them right now, I'll try to remember tomorrow ^_^ I may just buy a korker or two (or something!) for her Christmas stocking now

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJH View Post
Thank you for the link! Looking for ideas that DD will actually sit through lol!
My Em loves foam letters, or anything with lots of pieces to play with while I'm doing her hair. Mr. Potato Head is a good one

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindsayncadence View Post
I never have time to upload pics it seems but I have been doing this everyday
Fun!! I hope you have a chance to post pics. I would love to see!
RebekahG77 is offline   Reply With Quote