View Single Post
Old 03-25-2007, 12:34 PM   #8
momoffaith5
Banned
seller

Re: Any mamas interested in posting easy recipes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tootsiemomma View Post
I have one that my mom gave me. David loves it and it's a big hit with dd too. Just take a few boneless, skinless chicken breasts, fry them in butter until done. In another pan, pour a family size can of cream of mushroom soup with half a can of milk and mix together. warm slowly until heated, do not burn. Add the chicken back to it. That's it. I usually make mashed potatoes and use the mushroom sauce as a gravy. It's delicious and super easy/quick.

i make a cassarole very similar,you dice the chicken breast and season it,brown the chicken,while chicken is browning,mix 1/12 cups rice to one can cream of mushroom soup and 3/4 can of milk stir together,then mix chicken in with it put in cassarole dish and bake on 400 for about 15-20 minutes depending on your oven of course.and whala you have a cassarole.

i also make this dish i call goolash
you will need to brown 2 pounds ground chuck,drain the fat from it,put it back in pot add 1 cup elbow noodles,2 diced bellpeppers(any color),1/2 small onion finely chopped(optional) add 2 small cans tomato paste and 2 of the same size cans of milk,and season to taste,cook on medium heat until chuck is thoroughly cooked,about 15 minutes,and then eat up.
momoffaith5 is offline   Reply With Quote