Old 03-27-2007, 09:26 AM   #127
mandikaake
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Pediatrician criticized me for nursing *their response letter*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fither View Post
mamas, i just wanted to send out a HUGE thank you to all of you who have responded and supported me through this. even though i know she was wrong in what she said, it still REALLY hurts to have a medical professional so openly criticize your decisions, and say that they will be detrimental to his health

each and every response means so much to me. now that i'm on spring break (WAHOOOOO!) i'm going to hit this issue very hard, and i want to have all of my information gathered, my letter written, and in the mail before my classes start back up. i'll post my letter as soon as i have it finished, and i'll ask for critiques then. thanks so much!!

(and a'smommy, thanks for the congrats!)
We're behind you mama! I hadn't posted on this yet, just been watching. I've found anything worth something means us taking a stand as parents. There are many issues my parents don't agree with as far as what we do with our children, but we just stand firm. Good going mama!