titania
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Multiples moms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy21901 View Post
The comment that has annoyed me the most is "They don't look like twins".
yes!! i know what you mean! my boys are not ID, one has curly blonde hair, the other straight brown. one is about 4 lbs heavier. so pretty easy to tell them apart. but people INSIST on commenting on how they look! so we get 'are they identical?' (no, duh, just look at them), and then when i say 'no', they say, 'well, they kind of look alike' i jsut say, 'well, they are brothers!' don't most people look a little like at least one of their sibs???

oh, and once in the airport my dh was sitting with the boys (i was in the bathroom) when a man asked if they were twins. and my silly dh told that poor guy that no, they just had different mothers!

as for the mothers groups, i have only been to LLL, but the last meeting when i tandem nursed the boys (sitting in a folding chair!) one of the other moms was pretty impressed and made a comment about now having seen irl something that she has only seen in pics! it was really friendly though, i just don't know how to convey the tone through the computer!

is anyone a member of MoM? i contacted our local one, but i just didn't like the feel of it.