View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 04:21 PM   #8
amberpayne27
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Quick! Can I eat Mexican white cheese dip?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen_Celeste View Post
I want some too!

Oh, and according to my doc, as long as its in moderation, I can eat prohibited foods. And if you don't eat it every day, its in moderation.

With pregnancy #1 I got some strange 'forbidden' cravings, including hot dogs go figure. I figured if i wasn't eating hot dogs often enough to consider it part of my regular diet, I was in the clear. And she turned out fine, though the sodium on the hot dogs did give me cankles, or maybe it was from being 34 weeks pregnant and working 50 hours a week.

Yeah, I craved (last time and this time) Krystal chili pups...the night before I found out I was pregnant, I ate a DOZEN of them! I have eaten them a few times this pregnancy, but it's definitely in moderation and I make sure they're really hot.

My dad had a girlfriend who smoked crack (literally) until she was 5 months pregnant. Do I advocate that at ALL? NO WAY! But, her baby is perfectly fine, so I'm guessing a couple hot dogs and some cheese dip *probably* won't hurt, right?
Jesus lovin' wife to my 3rd grade sweetie and Homeschooling mama to my funny little 5 year old diva, Kelsie ,Stella Mae, my 2 year old wild child and Judah Jenkins, our sweet miracle rainbow baby born 11/3/12
Missing our tiny love bugs 6/11, 4w4d and 10/11, 9w1d

Last edited by amberpayne27; 11-13-2009 at 04:22 PM.
amberpayne27 is offline   Reply With Quote