View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 03:49 PM   #1
cjbug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Thumbs up Overnight/day trainers for older kids and adults!!!!!RAVE for Brandy's Boutique!

I found them!!! I've been searching and searching and trying to figure out what to do for my older bedwetter and big (and ever growing ) special needs little boy!
I know there are so many threads out there with parents asking for ideas, but very few with answers....
So here it is:
http://hyenacart.com/brandysboutique...?c=143&p=99595

Brandy's Boutique on hc---she has awesome awesome communication and customer service and her products are of superior quality.
We basically got what amounts to large sized pocket trainers with a wicking material inside, PUL outer, and a very large bamboo/zorb insert--I will most likely add more of my own inserts as well.
You can choose snaps or touchtape and she will make them all the way up to adult sizes!! This is THE answer---and I'm so thrilled to have found it and to be able to share with you!
Fan me on Facebook!!
cjbug is offline   Reply With Quote