View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
sbbeana
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: PLEASE READ! Regarding paypal payments,charging fees and Delivery Confirmation!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by felisha View Post
So is the buyer or seller supposed to cover the fees?? And it has to be "goods" so PP will cover you if they dispute it?

I'm somewhat confused...

What happens if they do DC but you accidently paid other than goods and cant dispute but they sent something that wasn't what was in the pic??
Someone correct me if any of this is wrong

She's saying that sellers should add fees into their asking price. Like say "X" diaper is $5 in stead of $4.50 + paypal fees.

When you send payment there is a purchase tab and and a personal tab.
I alot of people want to be paid via personal instead of through the purchase tab because then they aren't charged seller fees. BUT when you do this, not only is your address not on file for them to ship it, but if your item never gets mailed out or what ever, you can't file a claim to get your money back. You are only protected when you sent the money via the purchase option and mailing it as "goods." You can log into paypal and hit the sent money tab to see what I'm talking about.

Last part, "item not described" referrs to ebay purchases. It doesn't matter to paypal if your item is not describer or not. As long as they seller has DC and shows your item as delivered you're SOL. So DO ask for pics and makes sure to ask your questions. Oh and to buy from someone who has good feedback.