View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 08:24 AM   #30
ammcmaho
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Who went to Jo-Anns?

i went around 9 am and there was barely a line at check out... of course the cricut was gone. the yudu was there, but DH didn't seem enthused when i called him so i didn't get it. but i still did 120 in damage WITHOUT any fabric (the line was too long and I have plenty already), but I picked up 2 bamboo pillow forms and bamboo quilt backing since that was what i was heading for - (making DD a brown bear, brown bear quilt). also picked up halloween decorations at 90 percent off and then 20 percent off, some christmas deco. have to head back today to return a advent calendar i thought was 24.99 regular, but it was 49.99 and i can't justify that.... but if the yudu is there, i'm picking it up, because that would clearly be a sign. oh and i'll pick up a tiny bit of fabric. gotta head out soon to use that 20 percent off stamp
Paying for two in child care? An au pair may be cheaper! Great for families who need flexibility!
ammcmaho is offline   Reply With Quote