View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:40 PM   #1
RoxyRocks
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Red face I feel sort of crazy even posting in here

We are looking at TTC again and I feel sort of crazy even thinking about it With Max I had to go through fertility treatments and conceived with Clomid/trigger we decided to not do IUI that cycle and was actually the last cycle we were planning on doing at all. The next thing we were looking at was going on to injectacables/IUI and we were just going to start looking more into adopting(something we have always wanted to do) well we ended up getting PG wtih Max who just turned 1 this month.

I just can't do fertility treatments again it is just too painful and makes me feel exteremly broken It really took a mental toll on me and I just cant do it again. DH is fine he actually has a really high sperm count, so it is all me.

I am BFing(he still nurses all the time and barely/hardly eats any real food) and I haven't even had a AF. It was not uncommon for me to go months(sometimes 4-6) with out even having one before. Even on Clomid/trigger I had to take Provera several times to get a AF

I don't even know if I have a chance of even getting PG. Part of me seriously was thinking about buying a 100 OPK's from the co-op and just testing everyday