bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Tuesday December 1st

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
brandi (bccc624)-i don't think you have ovulated yet, your temps are too low. But maybe it could be normal for you. I hope it is IB

AFM-1dpo today!! Temp shot up this morning...wahoo. We bd this morning just in case there wasn't enough spermies up there...lol...but there had to be. I am so psyched and just know i will bfp this time. I hope next thursday hurries up!!!
I wish I would've started temping sooner I know when I got pg with my daughter, it was right after AF. They did an ultrasound and dated it. I counted back and that puts me the day after AF left which was on CD9. I mean, I know the dates aren't exact on those things, but they are pretty close. I'm with you on the low temps. The more I research the more it seems like they are really low. After temping this morning, I tried temping vaginally to see if there was a big difference. Orally it was 97.19 and vaginally it was 97.62 I know I'm a mouth breather, but I don't know if it's all night long. I'm just so confused about all this. I don't have anyone around I can talk to because my mom thinks the BBT thing is weird, and DF doesn't like to talk about "girl stuff" with me. He just wants to BD.

BTW ~ Lots of BaByDuSt to you! I hope your temp stays Up Up Up!!!

Last edited by bccc624; 12-01-2009 at 07:08 AM.
bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote