View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #15
Dorothy'smom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Tuesday December 1st

Morning, everyone! My temp was up today, so it's safe to assume that I did o when I thought I did, yeah! Now it's the wait... and for some reason my hips started going out last night, which the ONLY time they do that is when I am pregnant. It's way too early to find out, but I know with Dorothy my hips went out later, but with Charlotte I was limping and waddling almost from day 1. So, I am about 4 dpo right now, and a little anxious due to the timing of this month. And the fact that I still have today and tomorrow being on Doxycycline, which is an antibiotic that is not recommended for pregnant women due to potential harm to the fetus. But I have to take it all or my bronchitis will come right back. It almost feels like it's going to come back the day I get off the meds. Ugh. Hope not.

It's crunch time here right now. Finals are next week, we did the Christmas tree last night, my sister is moving to Oklahoma today , I have grocery shopping to do, and 4 loads of laundry (& 3 loads of diapers!) sitting there waiting to be folded! PLUS, I am singing in a Christmas concert in Seattle on Saturday. I'll be glad after next Wednesday when I'll get a 3 1/2 week break (and possibly BFP, too).