Old 12-01-2009, 09:26 PM   #6
attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Very confused about cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovnbabygabi View Post
How often are you taking the opks? My only thought is that perhaps you caught the downward slope of the surge. Or that your body tried to O and did not so it surged again. Did you start taking the prog over the weekend? That can cause the tender boobs.

I wouldn't assume you couldn't temp. You only need 3 hours and I did it with a night nursing toddler so maybe it's worth a shot. GL!

Question for you mama,
Did you conceive while night nursing your toddler? Did you find that temping was affected by nursing? Im doing that right now. Its hard (we cosleep too) as she loves to nurse from the wee am hours until we get up. She does ok until about 3am or 4 and then she wants to b latched on ! like i said, i've been temping anyway even tho sometimes it isn't perfect (her reaching for the thermometer, etc)....i'm also on Vitex and phytoestrogen....have no idea if i'm Oing at alll...but just htought I 'd ask what your experience with temping and night nursing. Were you taking any supplements?
Thanks mama...congrats on #2!

As for your issue momto5, I have NO CLUE! !! I'm interested in hearing the outcome tho...I'm also new to this...(and I also lurk! ) But I would def. temp. like already stated, I think its better to do and have it not be perfect then to not do it as it is such a vital part of NFP.

Last edited by attachedmom; 12-01-2009 at 09:28 PM.
attachedmom is offline   Reply With Quote