bccc624
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLynne View Post
The witch showed up so CD1 for me today!
Stupid AF!!!!!! Time for a fresh start! Hopefully this will be your cycle

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommyto2girls View Post
ooooo! I caught it before I'm going to bed!

so.......AF is back to 5 days now but hey no complaining it's better then the 7 it has been!....I had a lil spotting today and that's it so we'll be BDing soon

nothing intersting going on though.....oh don't know if you ladies remember or not but YDD is going to be evaluated for her speach (just waiting for someone to call back) her hearing test was great so hopefully they can figure out this stuttering she has....(and maybe I'll get lucky and they can tell me if she's "normal' hyper)

anyways I'll be back my tommorow afternoon to catch up! night!
Horray for AF leaving!!!!!!!!! BD your heart out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
I'm at 6dpo and tested again. I have to stop doing that because then I get upset when its BFN. Even though I know it's not going to read yet. :bangshead: I have a horrible problem with patience. CM has been creamy with this gooey stuff. lol. Best way I can describe it.
Don't feel bad, I'm not even sure when I O'd and I tested yesterday and the day before!

AFM ~ I'm having sore breasts, and some pretty good cramping. I also have this weird pain in the right side of my pelvis, what's up with that? Oh, and my temp rose today. Anyone care to take a look at my chart and give me your interpretation? I started temping 1/2 through my cycle, so there's no baseline.

Last edited by bccc624; 12-02-2009 at 07:59 AM.
bccc624 is offline   Reply With Quote