Old 12-02-2009, 07:04 AM   #7
Babybug
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Wednesday December 2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLynne View Post
The witch showed up so CD1 for me today!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely View Post
I'm at 6dpo and tested again. I have to stop doing that because then I get upset when its BFN. Even though I know it's not going to read yet. :bangshead: I have a horrible problem with patience. CM has been creamy with this gooey stuff. lol. Best way I can describe it.
I do the same.....my lack of patience is fascinating . Hang in there you'll get your BFP soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachaeljohnson View Post
lynne-big hugs!

heather-wahoo for AF leaving! Hope they can give you some answers for dd or at least assure you she is normal!

jena-stop testing!! Wait at least 2-3 more days!!

AFM-wahoo for 2dpo...although ff is saying 3dpo but i know based on the u/s i had monday that i am only 2. I feel like this month is it and i am not usually that optomistic. I started my progesterone this morning...ugh...and yesterday while consignement shopping the nurse at my REs office called and said i don't have to have any monitoring after this cycle...but i can only do 2 more rounds of clomid. No pressure or anything right? Well off to bible study!
I'm so rooting for you sweetie.....praying you get a pretty pink line this month

LORI : You better have bd'ed yesterday woman

KATIE : You made me laugh yesterday with you comment on men's hormones versus ours....thanks....felt good to laugh a bit

BRANDIE : Sending prayers to you friend

AFM :

I'm spotting....again....... I'm trying not to keep track of my cycle so I don't know where I'm at....I know I O'ed sometime in the past days but this spotting is way to early to be IB or AF so....come on test results I need an answer.
Babybug is offline   Reply With Quote