View Single Post
Old 12-03-2009, 12:05 PM   #1
Baltic Creations
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
RAVE for Wendy @ The FuNKy Birdie Boutique

Ok so i don't have a little girl (not for lack of trying) but have been working with Wendy since I was pregnant. I got a gemstone paci chain from her and LOVE it. But this rave is actually about her clippies! The FuNKy Birdie Boutique (WAHM wares page)

Many of you know I make Blatic Amber EVERYTHING but recently i stopped using the small chips because ive grown out of them and I passed the torch onto Wendy because her and I share a love of jewelry making among other things. Well in passing on those beads and teaching her the roots on how to make the jewelry I make I also suggested we should do some collaborations. I made an amber anklet and had her make a matching set of non slip clippies so we could do our first collab (which will be for sale on the apple orchard congo soon) and she did. I LOVE the clippies they came out fabulous and if I was so lucky to have a little girl she would have TONS of Wendy's clippies!! anyhow heres pics of the collab

IF you have a little girl i would totally recommend Wendy's clippies to any of you!!! they are so adorable and so very well made!!!

Also to show my support for Wendy I have decided that any mama that orders something from Wendy will qualify for a 5% discount on any purchase of My WARES
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	34.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	37948  

Last edited by Baltic Creations; 12-03-2009 at 12:30 PM.
Baltic Creations is offline   Reply With Quote