attachedmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: ATTS: Saturday December 5th

Quote:
Originally Posted by MommyKeller0107 View Post
Awesome pics Brandie!

Just a drive by. I had a SLAMMED day at work, my body is kicking me for it. After work we went to a going away party for a friend of ours who's going into the Air Force for a Pararescue Jumper position. It's a super elite class, but he's already been offered the position for the Pararescue class, and he's such an AWESOME guy. It makes me sad that he's heading off to basic, but I'm so proud of him. He's got God in his heart, and feels this is the best place for him, so live or die, he's at peace with what he's doing.

For those who have heard me rant about my relationship problems with DH, it seems as if those are gone. Granted, I get frustrated with him a lot, but there is immense love in my heart again. I'm so very thankful that every day that passes I'm falling back in love with him, and that we're both working hard to better our family. So many people were watching us tonight, and kept commenting on how happy we look and how they look up to us... it just makes me proud.
Hi Lori! Although I don't know you and I'm new to ATTS, I can relate ALOT to relationship problems and its funny, latley I feel this sense of peace in our relationship that I have never before. I was telling someone the other day how I feel like I'm falling back in love with DH Its a great feeling...especially when its mutual! Anyway, thanks for sharing your update! I hope you and your DH continue to grow closer every day! GL!