View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 01:31 AM   #1
skyericsson
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
My fertile days wasted RANT!

DH and I had waited to ttc until fall and then planned TTC come Oct '09, well DH went away on Business, he was only to be gone for 3 weeks and has been away for two and a half months! It's crunch time on Wall Street and yes me and the kids could have gone back east with him but we are doing renovations (well they have stopped for winter) on our home there so we (me and our DD and DS) decided to stay at our place in NM. So I have had 2 cycles in which I feel have been wasted AND I will have another before me and the kids leave to go back east for the holiday...UGH! I mean I can't believe it. I am 39 and we really wanted to have 1 more baby, we have two beautiful children but wanted more. So I feel cheated out of my fertile times as if it's been wasted, trashed and here comes the TMI when I see the perfect EWCM and he is not here to take care of business. Just had to get this off my chest

Well.....I'm no magician so we'll have to wait until we are together soon.
cosleeping, conservative yet extra crispycrunchy wife to my loving DH and sahm of our gorgeous princess sophia9/03 and cutie pie prince sven 8/07 and our beautiful sweet rainbow preemie born at 30 weeks Sång (pronounced "song")

Last edited by skyericsson; 12-07-2009 at 10:03 AM.
skyericsson is offline   Reply With Quote