View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
salina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Cloth Diaper Store in Spokane?

Hi Ladies .... just wanted to say that YES, a local Spokane Diaper Shop is in the works!

I am Salina Gonzales Frazier and I own Diaper Lab, a cloth diaper retail store in Boston, MA. In addition to our fully stocked (to the brim) brick and mortar store, we also have a fully stocked website now.

My husband and I lived in Cambridge, MA for 12+ years and have now moved to Spokane, WA to be closer to his family (my husband grew up in Omak, but now his family lives in Cheney & Rosalia).

We are looking for retail space, and stocking diapers at our home (South Hill). I currently have a ton of gently used (from the Boston store trial programs), organic caboose and prefolds at my house. However, check out our website and anything that's available will ship from our Boston store for free. Guess what .... we're currently offering free shipping thru the end of the month, but until we open our store front here, we'll be offering free shipping to Eastern Washington!

We offer cloth diapering consultations and workshops in our Boston Store, and expect to be able to offer the same here in Spokane. Feel free to message me with any ideas and thought you have on where to set up shop and where we can offer workshops. We moved here in July, but I have spent a lot of time flying back and forth to Boston, so I'm still learning Spokane.

Look forward to meeting you all in the future!

Salina
http://www.diaperlab.com

Your Source For Modern Cloth Diapers
Diapering Boston & Beyond
salina is offline   Reply With Quote