View Single Post
Old 06-07-2006, 10:47 PM   #1
Samantha
Goodness gracious he's hot!
seller

My Mood:
What are good bed times?

For an almost 2 year old and an almost 4 year old?

When DS was 2 he was SO Much different than DD is now. DS until like age 3 NEEDED LOTS of sleep. 7pm bed time, naps (sometimes 2 a day!). After 3 hes kinda became more of a night owl (hes still a morning person cause I am NOT)

DD doesnt need as much sleep as DS did (it seems) She weaned from 2 naps to 1 nap REALLY early (talking 4 months old!) Up until maybe 6 months ago 7pm was a good bed time for her. She was tired enough to go to sleep. Well, over the last 6 months shes been wanting to go to bed later and later (not tired when its time to go to bed)

Tonight DD went to bed at 930 or so and DS went to bed at 1030. This just seems REALLY late for their ages (they wake up anywhere from 7am-8am) So what thats 9.5hrs+2hr nap 11.5hrs a day for DD and 10.5hrs a day for DS. Just doesnt seem like enough.

I think they need more sleep because they have been REALLY cranky lately. Like they are overtired but if you try to put them to bed any earlier it just doesnt work.

What time do your 2 and 4y/os go to bed...what time do they wake up? Do they take naps? How long?

TIA
Samantha is offline   Reply With Quote