View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #10
amberlee31
Registered Users

Re: El Paso Moms Trading Group

Hello,

I am working on getting basic supplies together for when we will hopefully welcome a set of twins to our family in between june & august 2011 we havent decided or gotten to the point where we have our conception date figured out quite yet. A ways i know. But being as i like to be well prepared i figured i would start networking now. I threw up a lil intro in the other el paso thread. But i figured i would throw it out there that i am looking for BABY STUFF!! LOL

ISO:

Twin bassinet pack n play
craddle or bassinet
Compact cribs=2
onsies
glass bottles
socks
bouncer=2
swing
Double stroller
infant car seats
sleepers
blankets
cloth diapers any size any type
Toys
clothes Boy and girl 18 mo and under(a girl friend of mine should be going thru the same process and having twins close to the same time between four babies one of us should have a boy and a girl if not i have lots of friends with babies on the way)

So basically i have to offer at times girls clothes sizes 10 and up right now
I do amature photography
I babysit
i clean house

So what every your planning on dropping off at the good will i will take ff your hands what ever i can use i will keep and the rest i will pass along. When i had my older children i learned real fast after the first it is a lot nicer to pass it on dirrectly to other mothers that will use the stuff and they did the same for me. Unfortunatly i am far away from my home network of mothers. So inexpensive childrens items and any stuff your just getting rid of drop me a line.
amberlee31 is offline   Reply With Quote