View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 08:44 PM   #12
fanatic4cloth
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: daffodil new years day 2010 chat

I have to go and sign up. I will use the email I use for all of my yahoo groups. Today we tried small fb and I must say I likes them!!! A lot. And the kl's as well the only downside you have to use a cover. I find I like the thirsties cover more then the bumis but I love the nikky's. A lot !!!! Prefolds aren't bad either much less work then one with pul.and I got my grandma el's diaper ointment I love that stuff baby half off had it half off I ordered 2 came with 4 tubes and 2 containers.small tub things. For those of you who have dealt with thrush before can you tell me how long it took to completly go away. She has been on diflucan will be 2 weeks next week. Her tongue cleared up a few days after but not completly and today mil said she noticed her tongue was white. I have been rinsing her mouth out and being careful idk!
Love is compromise. Its accepting that both of you are diffrent. And learning to love the uniqueness of each other. Its learning to love those things which drive you nuts, and accepting them and not trying to change someone to how you want them to be.
fanatic4cloth is offline   Reply With Quote