View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 08:47 PM   #3
Aimeezing
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: If your name is Sarah, and you sold some Orange Edges SEVERAL months ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle_M View Post
Ok.. so SEVERAL months ago I bought some GMD Orange Edge prefolds (new but prepped) from someone named Sarah (can't remember the DS name).

Anyway...simply because I was out of town when I bought them, then I was moving... and just life going on.. I never actaully went through the package. I just opened it to make sure there were prefolds in it.

Anyway.. now that I'm nesting I said "Oh yeah, I should wash those diapers." So I just opened them (look great by the way).. anway... since I JUST opened them, I only just now realized that you gifted me a newborn boyish cover (note said that you bought it before you found out your LO was a girl)...

Anyway...Since I never said "Thank you," I just wanted to say it now. Sorry it's late. LOL... Now I have 3 newborn covers.. so it was definately a really nice surprise.

God bless,
Michelle
Hi Michelle!

I thought I would say hello because it seems like I am constantly reading your stories and posts on this board AND the March board on WhattoExpect. Im starting to feel like I am peeping on you! I am due with my third child as well an will be cloth diapering for the first time with this one (due March 21st). Im not Sarah either, but I think after everything that has been going on with you (I read about your neighbors with issues, and the leaking ceiling, etc.!!) you deserve a sweet surprise!

Take care,
Aimee
Aimeezing is offline   Reply With Quote