View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 03:50 PM   #4
kimsclothkids
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Relactation? Is it possible??

Mama, I am also trying to relactate. I am on more milk plus. It contains blessed thissle and fenugreek. I am awaiting the arrival of my domperidone. It should come the first part of next week. I started a week ago today. I started getting a few drops and a woman at LLL told me to "power pump" that is basically a lot of pumping in a short amount of time. Anyways, I stressed my breasts out and they stopped producing anything. I was told to go back to 8 times a day and 12 glasses of water a day. I am doing that and hope and pray that my milk will be coming back in when I get my new medicine. I am (like Susan) doing this for the health of my children. If you can believe this, i am actually pumping right now while I am typing to you and holding my now 11 month old boy. I have not lactated in 10 months. My milk dried up after a month of having my son in the NICU for a month. Good luck to you and if you need to talk about anything, just PM me and I would be happy to call you on the phone to talk too.
Kim
WOHM to NoahJacoband MeganLoving wife to my #1 man, Aaron I have a one of a kind family and a one of a kind life and I'm loving every minute of it!
kimsclothkids is offline   Reply With Quote