View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 09:50 PM   #27
Computermama
Banned

My Mood:
Re: What "natural" parenting choice freaked your family and friends out the most?

The ones I get the most grief over are the selective vaxxing, especially when everyone was so petrified over H1N1 - I got daily emails from FIL about the location and times of local clinics and ERF, but I get an anonymous OPP officer to blame for that one. My SIL was convinced that I was wrong about ERF and she found someone who she thinks knows more than me to agree, so therefore I'm wrong. Yes, cause some random police officer, who might have taken a car seat course at some point in the last 20 years obviously knows more than someone who's done extensive recent research...... My mother seems to think there's some safety hazard to me leaving her RF, but hasn't been able to tell me what it is.....

I've had a few comments about how gross CDing is, but they do have to admit that they work well and cost a lot less. The cloth wipes freaks some people out, but I ignore that. Making my own babyfood actually won me some fans - people got that, although between CDing and babyfood somehow I got elevated to supermom status.....that I don't get.
Computermama is offline   Reply With Quote