View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 07:44 PM   #21
mommy2zander
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Those who don't find out gender

I agree that red & orange & expecially tie-die are great! I also like pastels on boys & girls, but we (dp & I) are not sensitive about our son wearing "girly stuff"

We didn't find out & recieved mostly "stuff" or girly gifts... (my 2 cousins & sis knew they were having boys at the same time, so people thought we'd have to have a girl)... Anyway, we had a BOY! so we have some girly stuff waiting for a girl down the road!

Another cousin of ours didn't find out & my sis got the great idea to buy two cute outfits, one girl/one boy outfit & give them both with a gift receipt! Our cousin laughed & said "I'm only having one baby, you know?!" but my sis could see she was excited to get something not yellow or green!!

Choose2bgr8: We didn't switch to midwifery care until after the ultrasound, so we had an ultrasound, but told the ultrasound tec that we didn't want to know... For future babies, we will most likely start with midwifery care & not have an ultrasound unless its needed/wanted for dates or other health reasons/concerns...
mommy2zander is offline   Reply With Quote