View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 06:09 PM   #25
bunintheoven0619
Registered
seller

My Mood:
Re: Doc. Not liking ecological breastfeeding for PP birth control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descrstn View Post
That is true, Plus she knows I am open to "accidents" if it fails because I want 3 or 4 anyways, and I wanted a boy really really badly this time (she knew that too) And an accident is more likely to be a miracle IMO because this one took a year TTC. Its not like I'm fertile Myrtle or anything.

Since I told her all that stuff before, her asking about my BC like that makes me think she has an opinion on how many kids I have. Or that maybe she obligated to tell me what is most effective, and that LAM/EBF is a myth.

ETA: My OB has 3 girls of her own so maybe she didn't like it that I took the "It's a girl" news kinda hard for a few days (We swayed for a boy). Maybe she is worried that if I have another girl I will spiral into severe gender dissapointment LOL.
I just wanted to say that I am expecting my third. Very much wanted so not a birth control accident but I had bad gender disappointment with my second as it was with my first marriage and I had only wanted two children. Well I remarried and I'm pregnant with my third. We just found out its another boy. When I first found out I was pregnant, I was convinced I'd fall apart if it was another boy as I wanted my girl but when the tech told us it was a boy. I was actually thrilled. No gender disappointment in sight. I have no idea why but gender disappointment isn't always a given so if that is what the doctor is worried about that is total crap.

Good for you for picking the bc that works for you. I have horrible problems with hormonal birth control and prefer the natural method.

Oh and I agree with a PP that said send hubby out of the room. They get freaked out with all the hoo haa talk anyway much less if there is any mention of birth control not working.

ISO: SKC (Spooky Kitty Collective) fitteds and WWB (Wiggle Worm Bottoms) covers!!!
bunintheoven0619 is offline   Reply With Quote