Old 04-01-2010, 04:55 PM   #14
T&Gmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: December 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by flame_chick View Post
I dont even WANT to go to the doctor. I just found out devastating news, that my insurance is awful and ridiculously expensive for out of network, and being that it is hospital insurance (the insurance is held by the hospital that my DH works for) and it has great benefits for the hospital, but Ive had 4 babies in hospitals, and I am soo DONE with them. I wanted to go to a birth center, and I found one an hour away, but its too expensive.. dont know what other options there are. I just want to kinda "go it alone" this time around, but I know I need prenatal care, so I though the birth center would be great, now I have to scratch that off.... oh well

SS mama! I sounded really really similar to you when my first and second were concieved/born. I hope you get your insurance figured out. I would love to go to a birthing center and even mentioned to DH just getting prenatal care and having an uhoh birth at home. He said no way no how
T&Gmama is offline   Reply With Quote